4/27/08

Kitchen Klutter...

ya ya.. i accept i was supposed to leave a blog on my munching away on gobi manchurian on other stuffs i prepared on the 22nd.... but that lazy bone, just underneath my funny bone didnt allow me to access my blog till today... So here i am after several eat outs since the 22nd, the April....

when i reached home, i was all ready with the necessary ingredients.. at the last moment i found a pack of baby corns on the kitchen table.... :) don't i just love baby corns.... i set out deep frying the cauliflower and corns dipped in flour mix... i let the gravy boil in a pan aside and kept adding the florets and corns as and when they turned goldenbrown....

I had the rice prepared already.... so i just let the manchurian simmer till it gave that mmmm... aroma... i gave the burgers and the egg cutlets a miss 'coz by the time i finished preparing the manchurian i didnt even have the energy to eat it let alone prepare another dish....

I hit the bed within 15 min of finishing the dinner.... Blame the sun....

No comments: